Paul Reed Smith Paul’s Guitar – Black Gold Nitro/Private Stock Top/PRS Experience Event
You will be hard-pressed to find a more finely crafted guitar than PRS Paul’s Guitar. Paul himself was extensively involved in the design and production of this run. From selecting the Private Stock Carved Figured Maple and Mahogany woods to detailing the unique “brushstroke” bird inlays, he had a hand in every aspect of this guitar’s production. And now, The Experience PRS Paul’s Guitar also includes the option of PRS’s tremolo bridge or a unique stoptail bridge with brass inserts, which according to Paul, helps promote the musical high range of the instrument.
Seriously – good luck finding another instrument as meticulously built and designed as this Experience Paul Reed Smith Paul’s Guitar.
This particular instrument was hand picked by Eddie’s Guitars in Stevensville, Maryland at the 2018 PRS Experience Event.
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Private Stock
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Flamed Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood Ziricote
- Fretboard Inlays Brushstroke Birds
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Bridge PRS Stoptail with Brass Inserts or PRS Tremolo
- Tuners Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Treble Pickup 408N Treble
- Bass Pickup 408N Bass
- Controls Volume & Tone Control w/ 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and Two Mini Coil Tap Switches
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 15 oz
For more information about the Paul Reed Smith Paul’s Guitar Electric Guitar, please contact us.
Out of stock