7 lbs 14 oz
Hold – Paul Reed Smith Paul’s Guitar Artist Package/Rosewood Neck – Azul
Designed and played by Paul Reed Smith for players and guitar aficionados the world over. “These guitars have a beautiful new look and a highly musical tone that I love,” Paul Reed Smith.
Carrying on the Modern Eagle tradition, Paul’s Guitar is essentially a production version of his Private Stock guitar. Paul specified every appointment of this instrument from the wood selection and inlay design to the pickups. Paul’s Guitar is now offered with the option of PRS’s patented tremolo bridge or a stoptail bridge with brass inserts. “The stoptail bridge is still our aluminum bridge but at the point at which the string starts vibrating it’s brass to promote the musical high range of the guitar,” said Paul. With exclusive “brushstroke” bird inlays and two narrow 408 pickups, this guitar is not only unique…it’s the guitar that Paul Reed Smith has been playing in his studio and on the stage.
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Artist Grade Flame Maple
- Back Wood Select Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Artist Grade East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Wood Brazilian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays Brushstroke Birds
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Bridge PRS Stoptail
- Tuners Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Treble Pickup 408N Treble
- Bass Pickup 408N Bass
- Controls Volume & Tone Control w/ 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and Two Mini Coil Tap Switches
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 14 oz
For more information about the Paul Reed Smith Paul’s Guitar Electric Guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock