Paul Reed Smith McCarty – Black
This! A Paul Reed Smith McCarty in Black. Classy as classy gets!
Carved figured maple top on a mahogany body and mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and faux bone binding – tonewoods for days!
58/15’s to make her scream and purr – this firey kitty is ready for whatever you throw at it…
More from PRS:
In honor of Ted McCarty, the president of Gibson during the golden era of guitar building, PRS released the first McCarty guitar in 1994. This homage to a legacy of innovation has been reintroduced to the public with 58/15 LT TCI bass and treble pickups personally designed by Paul Reed Smith, a push/pull tone control with a 3-way toggle, PRS adjustable stoptail, and vintage style tuners. Designed to reach a wide array of tones, the PRS McCarty provides exceptional clarity.
Get goldy home now!
A few key specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Top
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood w/Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Inlays Birds
- Neck Shape Pattern
- 1 11/16″ Nut Width
- 2 1/4″ Width At The Body
- 28/32″ Neck Depth At the Nut
- Bridge PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners Vintage Non Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup PRS 58/15 LT TCI
- Bass Pickup PRS 58/15 LT TCI
- Controls Volume and Push-Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 11 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock