Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 – Yellow Tiger
The Wizard approves!
LOOK at this Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 in Yellow Tiger – FAT!
And that hybrid hardware coloring – beaut!
Carved figured maple ten top on a mahogany back and a mahogany neck with bound rosewood fretboard. It’s classic PRS.
58/15 LT TCI Treble and Bass pickups for amazing tone, punch, and clarity, PRS 2-piece stoptail bridge for resonance and stability.
Pattern vintage neck for feel and comfort.
A few key specifications that contribute to the McCarty 594’s tone and feel are:
- Top Wood Figured Ten Top Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.594″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood with Binding
- Fretboard Inlays Birds
- Neck Shape Pattern Vintage
- Nut 1 11/16″
- Width @ Body 2 1/4″
- Neck Depth @ Nut 57/64″
- Truss Rod Cover “McCarty 594”
- Bridge PRS 2-Piece Stoptail
- Tuners Vintage Style
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Treble Pickup 58/15 LT TCI Treble
- Bass Pickup 58/15 LT TCI Bass
- Controls Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout
- Hard Case
- 8 lbs 6 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock