Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 Singlecut – Orange Tiger
There is something so classic and awesome about a good singlecut. And this one is certainly no exception.
And like a great 80’s band name – she’s called Orange Tiger. All 80’s jokes aside – look at this beauty!
This PRS McCarty Singlecut 594 in Mccarty Orange Tiger serves up a plethora of great tones with its superior hand-selected tonewoods: ten top figured flame maple, mahogany back and neck, and rosewood fretboard. Classic! And that gorgeous finish. It is nothing short of beautiful.
Power that wood through a pair of glorious 58/15 LT+ pickups with push/pulls and boom – we are smokin’!
A few key specifications that contribute to the McCarty SC594’s tone and feel are:
- Top Wood Figured Flame Maple Ten Top
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.594″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood with Binding
- Fretboard Inlays Birds
- Neck Shape Pattern Vintage
- Truss Rod Cover “McCarty 594”
- Bridge PRS 2-Piece Stoptail
- Tuners Vintage-Style
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Treble Pickup 58/15 LT+ Treble
- Bass Pickup 58/15 LT+ Bass
- Controls Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout
- Hard Case
- 8 lbs 6 oz
1 in stock