8 lbs 6 oz
Paul Reed Smith Mark Tremonti Signature Artist Package – Copperhead
This Paul Reed Smith Mark Tremonti Signature Artist Package in Copperheadis sick! Good sick!
Mark Tremonti is one of rock’s leading guitarists. As the guitarist of Alter Bridge and Creed, he has met extraordinary success and continues to grow as both a guitar player and songwriter. While Creed was on tour in support of their first record, My Own Prison, Mark was contacted by PRS and asked if he would like to try one of their guitars.
“I jumped at the idea to play one of PRS’ guitars. PRS was one of those guitars that I could never afford in high school or college and had always wanted to play one.” PRS sent Mark a McCarty model which he instantly fell in love with. He played that guitar exclusively for a while, but ultimately wanted a guitar that was more suited to his playing style.
Mark Tremonti began to collaborate with PRS on his dream guitar that would soon become the Mark Tremonti Signature Model. He needed pickups that were a little more aggressive and could complement his rhythm playing which contains a lot of palm muting. The neck of the guitar needed to accommodate his style, influenced by thrash metal, shred, and traditional blues. PRS met these needs with the Pattern Thin neck carve.
Other features include:
- Top Wood Artist Grade Flame Maple
- Back Wood Select Mahogany
- Neck Profile Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut 26/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 11/16”
- Neck Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays Green Ripple Outline/Green Abalone Center Artist Bird Inlays
- Headstock Gaboon Ebony Headstock Veneer with Inlaid Green Abalone Signature
- Bridge PRS Stoptail
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25″
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Controls Volume and Tone Control for Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout
- Hard Case
- 8 lbs 6 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock