Paul Reed Smith Eddie’s Guitars Wood Library Modern Eagle V Rosewood Neck – Violet
Vi. Oh. Let.
One of our favorites!
Look at this crazy cool finish on this Paul Reed Smith Eddie’s Guitars Wood Library Modern Eagle V with Rosewood Neck in Violet.
Read the specs below – this thing is stacked. All that gear and looks too…
It won’t be here long. These Eagles fly. Sorry, couldn’t resist…
At Eddie’s, our Paul Reed Smith Wood Library guitars represent some of our most beloved electric inventory. Not only because we get to create our own unique specifications that you can’t find anywhere else, but because each piece of lumber for each guitar is hand-selected at the PRS Guitars factory in Stevensville, Maryland by our team. For many, picking out the lumber for that particular build is the dream, and we invite you all to live vicariously with these instruments. These special instruments are minimal and only created in runs of ten!
Other features include:
- Top Wood Maple 10 Top Flame
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay J-Birds with Centers – Gold MOP Rim w/Paua Center
- Bridge PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners Phase III with Faux-Bone Buttons
- Hardware Type Smoked Black
- Treble Pickup TCI
- Middle Pickup PRS Single Coil
- Bass Pickup TCI
- Controls Volume, Tone, and 5-Way Blade Switch and Three Mini-Switches
- Black Paisley Hard Case
- 7 lbs 14 oz
1 in stock