8 lbs 7 oz
Paul Reed Smith Eddie’s Guitars Wood Library McCarty 594 Singlcut – Copperhead/Swamp Ash Body/Brazilian
This is simply as good as it gets.
This Paul Reed Smith Eddie’s Guitars Wood Library McCarty 594 Singlcut in Copperhead with Swamp Ash Body and Brazilian rosewood Fretboard is just stunning.
A triple threat of looks, tone and comfort – it’s gonna be someone’s lifer. And highly playable art to boot.
At Eddie’s, our Paul Reed Smith Wood Library guitars represent some of our most beloved electric inventory. Not only because we get to create our own unique specifications that you can’t find anywhere else, but because each piece of lumber for each guitar is hand-selected at the PRS Guitars factory in Stevensville, Maryland by our team. For many, picking out the lumber for that special build is the dream and we invite you all to live vicariously with these instruments. These special instruments are very limited and only created in runs of ten!
A few key specifications that contribute to the McCarty 594 Singlecut’s tone and feel are:
- Top Wood Hand Selected 10 Top
- Back Wood Swamp Ash
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.594″
- Neck Wood Torrefied Figured Maple
- Fretboard Wood Brazilian with Binding
- Fretboard Inlays J-Birds with Centers – MOP Rim w/Paua Center
- Neck Shape Pattern Vintage
- Truss Rod Cover “McCarty 594”
- Bridge PRS 2-Piece Stoptail, Cast Zinc
- Tuners Vintage Style
- Hardware Type Smoked Black
- Treble Pickup 58/15 LT Treble
- Bass Pickup 58/15 LT Bass
- Controls Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout
- Black Paisley Hard Case
- 8 lbs 7 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock