7 lbs 12 oz
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 – Violet Purple Burst
Violet chewed gum. Lots of it. Her favorite flavor was grape. “Purple”. When she blew a bubble, the bubble would pop. It would “Burst”. Violet Purple Burst. This Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Violet Purple Burst was inspired by Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The Gene Wilder classic movie adaptation of the story.
Is this true? Could it be. “Come with me and you’ll be in a world of pure imagination”.
All that aside, LOOK at this guitar! Beauty and flavor (grape of course). Maple ten top with that astounding finish, sitting atop a mahogany body coupled with a mahogany neck, sporting a pattern thin fast neck. 85/15 TCI Treble and Bass pickups for yelling, whispering and chasing away Mr. Slugworth.
So, travel in the world of Paul’s creation, What you’ll see will defy explanation…
Thank you Mr. Wonka.
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut Pattern Thin 26/32″
- Width of Fretboard at the Body Pattern Thin 2 1/4″
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut Pattern Thin 1 11/16″
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- 85/15 TCI Treble & Bass Pickups
- Bridge PRS Tremolo
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Controls Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- 7 lbs 12 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock