Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 – Black Gold Burst
Texas Tea. Black Gold. Swimming Pools. Movie Stars.
This Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Black Gold Burst. Stunning. C’mon Jed. C’mon Jethro!
Just LOOK at this guitar! Beauty AND class. Figured maple ten top with that astounding finish, sitting atop a mahogany body coupled with a mahogany neck, sporting a pattern regular comfy neck. 85/15 TCI Treble and Bass pickups for yelling, whispering and chasing away Mr. Drysdale while wooing Ellie Mae.
35 years of Custom 24’s, and they keep getting better – get this classy gold lady home before the Clampetts do…
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern Regular
- Neck Depth At The Nut Pattern Regular 27/32″
- Width of Fretboard at the Body Pattern Regular 2 1/4″
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut Pattern Regular 1 21/32″
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- 85/15 TCI Treble & Bass Pickups
- Bridge PRS Tremolo
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Controls Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- 7 lbs 8 oz
Out of stock