Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Artist Package – Burnt Maple Burst/Stained Figured Maple Neck
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars’ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the Custom 24 features PRS’s patented Gen III tremolo system and PRS 85/15 pickups with volume and tone controls and a 5-way blade switch. 85/15 pickups were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith to offer remarkable clarity and extended high and low end.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS. Since its introduction, it has offered a unique tonal option for serious players and defined PRS tone and playability.
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Artist Grade Flame Maple
- Back Wood Select Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Artist Grade Figured Maple
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Wood Artist Grade Gaboon Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Green Ripple Outline/Green Abalone Center Artist Bird Inlays
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Treble Pickup 85/15 Treble
- Bass Pickup 85/15 Bass
- Controls Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- Strings 10’s
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 12 oz
For more information about the Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Artist Package, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock