Paul Reed Smith Custom 24-08 – Faded Violet
The PRS Custom 24 is an incredibly well-designed guitar. With the first model dating back to ’85, it has only gotten better with time. Now, the Custom 24-08 builds on that foundation by adding a simple switching system.
With mini-toggle coil tap switchs like the PRS 408 added to an already amazing build (maple top, mahogany back and neck, 24 frets, 25” scale length, the PRS patented Gen III tremolo, and dual 85/15 pickups), you get some additional versatility with eight pickup settings to choose from in a variety of humbucking and single coil tones.
The PRS Custom 24-08 offers an insane amount of flexibility with easy playability to suit just about any style. You will be amazed at how great this guitar sounds and feels, so be sure to contact Eddies today before it’s gone!
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Top
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut Pattern Thin 26/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body Pattern Thin 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut Pattern Thin 1 11/16”
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Controls Volume & Tone Controls with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggle Coil Tap Switches
- 7 lbs 8 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock