7 lbs 7 oz
Paul Reed Smith CE 24 – Black Wrap
Black. Wrap. Expletive, expletive, cool.
This Paul Reed Smith CE 24 in Black Wrap is classy, mean and lean and much more… It’s time to slay dragons and melt wizards, and not the D&D kind – real ones – while eating nachos.
Maple top on a mahogany body. Traditionally classy. Pattern thin profile on a maple neck with an Indian rosewood fretboard. Smooth and fast. PRS patented tremolo and PRS low mass locking tuners. Solid. 85/15 Pups. Exquisite and versatile.
And a perfectly balanced beast at 7lbs 7oz. Yes.
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Maple
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut 26/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 11/16”
- Fretboard Wood East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Old School Birds
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup 85/15
- Bass Pickup 85/15
- Controls Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle
- Padded Gig Bag
- 7 lbs 7 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock