Nik Huber Krautster II Custom – Worn Petrol Blue
The Krautster II totally nails the sound and sheer power of raw music. Its design and craftmanship, meanwhile, demonstrate massive scope and breath-taking ambition. Disguised as a plain, down-to-earth guitar, the Krautster comes proudly stripped of almost everything but the very essence of Rock! The P90 neck pickup delivers a touch of flexibility and a bluesy voice that‘s all your own.
Other features include:
- Maple neck
- Body Mahogany (flat top), double bound with cream binding
- Neck Wood Curly Maple, set neck
- Fret Board Ebony
- Scale Length 25“ (635mm)
- Radius Compound, 10“ – 14“ (255mm – 355mm)
- Frets 22 Medium Jumbo, extra hard (2,49mm wide – 1,19mm high), routed fretslots
- Trussrod Double Action (Single Rod, compressed)
- Shape Std.
- Width at Nut 1.67“ (42.5mm)
- Thickness 0.88“ (22,5mm) at 1st Fret; 0.96“ (24,5mm) at 12th
- Inlays Block Mother of Pearl
- Nut Bone
- Finish Satin
- Bridge Nik Huber Non-Adjustable Stoptail (Aluminium w/ Brass Studs), aged
- Tuners Nik Huber/Gotoh 510 Open Gear
- Knobs Std.
- Hardware Colour Nickel – aged
- Trussrod Cover Std.
- Neck Pickup P90 “1956”
- Bridge Pickup Krautster
- Electronics 1 Master Volume Control, 1 Master Tone Control (Push/Pull for Coil Tap), 3 Way Toggle Switch
- Backplate Std.
- Setup 010 – 046
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 10 oz
For more information on the Nik Huber Krauster II please contact us.
Out of stock