Jackson USA Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT6 – Transparent Blue – Ebony Fingerboard
When Chris Broderick joined a revitalized Megadeth in 2008, fans were awestruck by his dazzling thrash fretwork. Jackson now honors this modern metal master with the Chris Broderick Soloist, in six-string and seven-string models. Currently performing with Act of Defiance, Broderick teamed up with the Jackson® Custom Shop to create the perfect instrument for his shredding guitar work.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. A pair of Broderick-designed custom DiMarzio® direct mounted humbucking neck and bridge pickups punch well above their weight, cranking out monstrous tone that will pin your ears back. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit. A killswitch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal. The Jackson® Single String hardtail bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, working in harmony with the Planet Waves® Auto-Trim tuning machines for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting. The 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
Designed with Jackson® Custom Shop Master Builder Mike Shannon, the Broderick Soloist has all of the brooding style you expect from a Jackson. Maple body binding, a matching quilted maple headcap and quilted maple neck binding add a touch of elegance to this brutal beast while Ernie Ball® strap locks ensure your axe won’t go flying during onstage acrobatics. A sophisticated riffing machine, the Broderick Soloist HT 6 is designed for the most demanding music produced today.
Other specifications include:
- Model Number: 2803156886
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Transparent Blue
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Binding: Maple
- Body Material: Mahogany with Arched Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Binding: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.8 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Reverse AT (3-Over/3-Under)
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: None
- Bridge Pickup: Chris Broderick Designed Custom DiMarzio® (Direct Mounted)
- Neck Pickup: Chris Broderick Designed Custom Direct-Mount DiMarzio®
- Controls: Volume (push-pull coil split), Tone (push-pull on/off tone control activation), Killswitch Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: Killswitch
- Bridge: Jackson® Single String Guitar Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Planet Waves® Auto-Trim
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Unique Features: Ernie Ball® strap locks, Planet Waves® Auto-trim Tuners, kill switch, Quartersawn Maple neck, Mahogany sides and back, natural binding on body & headstock, matching Quilted headcap, Quilted Maple neck binding, 12″ radius, Ebony fingerboard, Chris Broderick designed Custom Dimarzio® direct mounted pickups.
- Hard Case
- 8 lbs 10 oz
For more information on the Jackson USA Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT6, please contact us.
Out of stock