7 lbs 10 oz
Jackson USA Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6FM Carmalized Flame Maple Fingerboard Satin Amber Tiger Eye
Misha Mansoor is acclaimed for his masterful guitar work in fashioning the progressive metal of Periphery, and Jackson is proud to have collaborated so closely with the esteemed Djent forefather and speed demon on the USA Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6FM, a model sure to impress the most discerning guitarists.
This unique instrument is sculpted with a distinctive Jackson body shape inspired by the Dinky,™ with sleekly scalloped horns and a comfortably contoured neck heel. Its caramelized mahogany body with flame maple top and masked-off natural binding is matched with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on caramelized quartersawn maple neck with a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish. The 20”-radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard features comfortably rolled edges, 24 jumbo stainless steel frets and offset maple dot inlays. A heel-mounted truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and easy neck tweaks, even between songs in a set.
The guitar’s tonally versatile sound comes from Mansoor’s dual Bare Knuckle Juggernaut humbucking pickups with brushed chrome covers, five-way switching, single volume control knob and a push-pull (on/off) tone knob. Other premium features include a matching Jackson reverse 3×3 AT1 headstock with three Hipshot® open-gear locking tuners on each side and a fixed Hipshot hardtail bridge, Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and more.
Loaded with stage presence, the Juggernaut is available in two gorgeous finishes—either Satin Amber Tiger Eye or Satin Laguna Burst with black hardware and comes with a hardshell case, a set of D’Addario® strings, pick-tin and Bulb strap.
Other specifications include:
- Model Number 2803366880
- Series Artist Signature
- Color Satin Amber Tiger Eye
- Number of Strings 6
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Juggernaut
- Body Material Caramelized Mahogany
- Body Binding Masked Off Natural Body Binding
- Body Top Flame Maple
- Neck Construction Caramelized Quartersawn Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Neck Binding None
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius 20″ (508 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Caramelized Flame Maple
- Number of Frets 24
- Fret Size Jumbo Stainless
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Offset Maple Dots
- Truss Rod Nut Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock Jackson® Reversed 3+3 AT-1
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt (recessed)
- Strings D’Addario® EXL117 (.011-.056 Gauges) Bulb Logo
- 7 lbs 10 oz
For more information on the Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock