7 lbs 9 oz
Jackson USA Custom Shop Dinky – Sherwood Green
The Jackson Custom Shop has turned out world-class custom guitars ranging from the fine to the fantastic ever since the Jackson name was first affixed to a headstock in 1980. The reason for this impressive longevity is simple: Jackson was a custom shop since the very beginning. Every Jackson guitar was an original, high-performing custom instrument.
Whereas some production guitar-makers open their own custom shops after reaching a certain age or level of success, Jackson existed from its early days as nothing but a custom shop, building distinctive and meticulously crafted instruments for a very exacting clientele. No design was too crazy, and no idea too far-fetched—if someone conceived it, Jackson’s talented, imaginative and occasionally demented craftsmen built it. This early emphasis on originality and even outlandish one-off instruments proved enormously influential for Jackson’s most famous and oft-copied body shapes.
It’s a longstanding tradition of U.S.-made greatness and devotion to craftsmanship that flourishes to this day.
Other specifications include:
- Body Style: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple Neck-Through-Body with Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Neck Finish: Oil
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: White Reversed Sharkfins
- Bridge Pickup: Dimarzio DP-220 Deactivator
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Configuration: H
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Control Knobs: Dome Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Jackson®; Molded Case
- 7 lbs 9 oz
For more information on the Jackson USA Custom Shop Dinky please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock