Jackson Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT6P – Transparent Blue/B Stock
When Broderick first came to Jackson® to design his own signature model, he had clear demands in mind for his take on the venerable Soloist™. Finding a more-than-willing partner up for the challenge, Broderick coined the longstanding high-performance guitar giant as the “company that could.” The results of the collaboration are sophisticated riffing machines loaded with the premium features needed to keep up with the most demanding music produced today.
The Jackson® Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist™ HT6P is a 25.5”-scale guitar featuring a resonant mahogany body with arched poplar burl top and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and enhanced sustain. Its 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. Direct mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick signature humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver powerful clear harmonics with accentuated pick attack and tight lows for versatile tone, from heavy chording to searing solos. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options, while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit. Switch between pickup combinations with a three-way toggle, while a mini-toggle kill switch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal. The Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, working in harmony with the Jackson sealed die-cast locking machines for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
A force to be reckoned with, the Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT6P is wrapped in a standout Transparent Blue finish with matching reverse Jackson AT-1 3×3 headstock and black hardware.
Other specifications include:
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Soloist
- Number of Strings 6
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Construction Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding Black
- Neck Finish Gloss Color Matched
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Material Black Plastic
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays None
- Truss Rod Nut Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge Pickup Direct Mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick CB6
- Neck Pickup Direct Mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick CB6
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Configuration HH
- Auxillary Switching 2-Position Mini-Toggle Kill Switch, Push/Pull Volume Coil Split, Push/Pull Tone Kill
- Bridge Jackson® Single-String
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Switch Tip Black
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- 7 lbs 9 oz
For more information on this Jackson instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock