8 lbs 2 oz
Jackson Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist 6P – Trans Blue/B Stock
When Broderick first came to Jackson® to design his own signature model, he had clear demands in mind for his take on the venerable Soloist™. Finding a more-than-willing partner up for the challenge, Broderick coined the longstanding high-performance guitar giant as the “company that could.” The results of the collaboration are sophisticated riffing machines loaded with premium features to keep up with the most demanding styles of music.
The Jackson® Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist™ 6P features a 25.5” scale length, resonant mahogany body with arched poplar burl top and a through-body maple neck with scarjoint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and enhanced sustain. Its 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. Direct mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick signature humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver powerful clear harmonics with accentuated pick attack and tight lows for versatile tone, from heavy chording to searing solos. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit. Switch between pickup combinations with a three-way toggle, while a mini-toggle kill switch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal. Other premium features include Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system, Jackson die-cast tuners and Dunlop® locking strap buttons.
Wrapped in a stunning Transparent Blue finish with matching reverse Jackson AT-1 3×3 headstock and black hardware, this pedigreed metal machine is a force to be reckoned with.
Other specifications include:
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Soloist™
- Number of Strings 6
- Neck Materia Maple
- Neck Construction Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding Black
- Neck Finish Gloss Color Matched
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays None
- Truss Rod Nut Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Neck Pickup Direct Mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick CB6
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Configuration HH
- Auxillary Switching 2-Position Mini-Toggle Kill Switch, Push/Pull Volume Coil Split, Push/Pull Tone Kill
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Switch Tip Black
- DiMarzio® CB6 Bridge and Neck Humbucking Pickups
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- 8 lbs 2 oz
For more information on this Jackson instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock