Jackson MJ Series Soloist SL2 – Snow White
Harkening back to the early ‘90s when import Jackson® guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, we introduce the all-new Jackson MJ Series — an exciting and innovative collection of instruments attentively crafted in Japan. The MJ Series blends Jackson’s world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point.
Engineered from its inception for high-speed, virtuoso playing, the MJ Series Soloist™ SL2 is injected with versatile sound, ultra-modern style and Jackson’s famed playability.
The SL2 offers an alder body and a through-body three-piece maple neck with a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods for the ultimate stiffness and stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out up the neck for increasingly fast playing and bends without fretting out. Luminlay® glow-in the-dark side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck pickups deliver tonal clout. The bridge position roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the neck position radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. Harness the sonic horsepower with a versatile three-way pickup toggle switch and single volume and tone controls. Other premium features include a Gotoh® GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for reliable tuning stability throughout daring and aggressive playing theatrics, Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
The MJ Series Soloist SL2 boasts classic metal style in a Gloss Black or Snow White finish with color matched pointy headstock and black hardware.
Other specifications include:
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Soloist™
- Number of String 6
- Neck Material 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Binding Black
- Neck Finish Gloss Color Matched
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Side Dots Luminlay®
- Truss Rod Nut Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® Jazz SH-2N
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration HH
- Bridge Gotoh® GE1996T Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Gotoh® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Switch Tip Black
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Included Jackson® Foam Core Case (p/n: 2994742100)
- 8 lbs 2 oz
For more information on this Jackson instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock