Jackson MJ Series Signature Misha Mansoor So-Cal 2PT – Daphne Blue
The Jackson team and acclaimed djent architect Misha Mansoor once again teamed up for the brand-new MJ Series Signature Misha Mansoor So-Cal 2PT. The MJ Series blends Jackson’s world- renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features. And with the Periphery guitarist bringing his progressive elements to the table, the results were sure to be stunningly wild.
The lightweight basswood So-Cal body is paired to a bolt-on caramelized maple neck with rock-solid graphite reinforcement to withstand the rigors of the road and an oiled back finish for that smooth playing feel. The speed neck is topped with a 20”-radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard with comfortable rolled edges, 22 jumbo stainless steel frets and white dot inlays outlined in black. Glow-in-the-dark Luminlay® side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance on the darkest of stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick neck tweaks on the go.
The Bare Knuckle Ragnarok humbucking bridge and Bare Knuckle Trilogy single-coil middle and neck pickups radiate with aggressive, muscular tone with a slightly compressed vintage twang. This instrument’s versatile voice can be explored with a five-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls.
A premium Gotoh® Custom 510 tremolo system, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and Gotoh die-cast locking tuning machines combine for smooth and effortless dynamic tremolo action with outstanding tuning stability.
A classic beauty, the MJ Series Signature Misha Mansoor So-Cal 2PT comes in Daphne Blue with color matched licensed Fender® Strat® headstock, white pickguard, parchment skirt-style control knobs and chrome hardware.
Other specifications include:
- Body Material Basswood
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape So-Cal
- Number of Strings 6
- Neck Material Caramelized Maple
- Neck Binding None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Finish Oiled
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material
- Caramelized Maple Fingerboard Radius 20″ (508 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays White With Black Outer Ring
- Truss Rod Nut Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup Bare Knuckle Ragnarok
- Middle Pickup Bare Knuckle Trilogy Suite Single Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup Bare Knuckle Trilogy Suite Single Coil Strat®
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration HSS
- Bridge Gotoh® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Gotoh® Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs Skirted White Plastic with Numbered Indicators
- Switch Tip Parchment
- Strings Horizon Devices Strings – Progressive Tension Standard 6
- Case/Gig Bag Included Jackson® Foam Core Case (p/n: 2994742100)
- 7 lbs 4 oz
For more information on this Jackson instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock