Jackson Concept Series Soloist SL – Walnut HS
Think of unconventional takes on our revered, high-tech Jackson shapes at an enticing price point. That’s what you have with the all-new Jackson® Concept Series, a lineup of instruments designed for the serious-minded, high-performance guitarist, featuring upgrades and attributes typically found on custom shop creations.
The all-new Concept Series Soloist™ SL Walnut HS is a brazen and innovative instrument infused with aggressive tone, effortless playability and superior value.
A stylishly contoured mahogany body with a walnut top and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the satin finish gives that smooth-as-butter playing feel. The ultra-fast 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck. Glow-in-the-dark Luminlay® side dots are also a game-changer for touring musicians, providing fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Directly mounted to the body for improved vibration transfer, the Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 neck pickup combine to strike a perfect balance between high output and springy bounce, allowing your solos to soar. Shape your tone with a three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control, while the high-quality Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo (recessed) bridge gives you the chance to bend notes at the most extreme angles.
Boasting elegant Jackson style, the Concept Series Soloist SL Walnut HS comes in a Natural stained finish with gold hardware including Gotoh® tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons, distinctive pearloid piranha tooth inlays and matching stained reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Other specifications include:
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Soloist™
- Number of Strings 6
- Neck Material 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Construction Neck-Through Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Binding White
- Neck Finish Satin
- Scale Length 25.5″ (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Piranha Tooth
- Side Dots Luminlay®
- Truss Rod Nut Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Configuration HS
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Original Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tuning Machines Gotoh® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Switch Tip Black
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Included Jackson® Foam Core Case (p/n: 2994742100)
- 7 lbs 7 oz
For more information on this Jackson instrument, please contact us.
1 in stock