8 lbs 3 oz
Jackson Concept Series Rhoads RR24-7 – Desert Camo
Think of unconventional takes on our revered, high-tech Jackson shapes at an enticing price point. That’s what you have with the all-new Jackson® Concept Series, a lineup of instruments designed for the serious-minded, high-performance guitarist, featuring upgrades and attributes typically found on custom shop creations.
Continuing to evolve the metal legacy pioneered by Randy Rhoads, the all-new Concept Series Rhoads RR24-7 is a refined offset and angular 7-string instrument infused with aggressive tone and effortless playability, all at a superior value.
Jackson neck-through-body construction ensures ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the three-piece maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the gloss camo matched neck finish takes things up a notch aesthetically. The ultra-fast 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck. Glow-in-the-dark Luminlay® side dots are also a game-changer for performing musicians, providing fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Engineered for the forward-looking metal virtuoso, a pair of Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ 7 pickups provide tight and mean lows with a searing top end for a variety of metal styles. Easily shape these high-output humbuckers to your satisfaction with a three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume knob and single tone control. The expressive Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo system will retain tuning stability even through the most extreme pitch changes.
Brimming with standout Jackson style, the Rhoads RR24-7’s alder body is finished in Desert Camo and features all-black hardware including the Gotoh® tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons, distinctive pearloid sharkfin inlays and camo matched reverse Jackson pointed 7-in-line headstock.
Other specifications include:
- Model # 2916677591
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Rhoads
- Number of Strings 7
- Neck Material 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction Neck-Through Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Binding White
- Neck Finish Gloss Color Matched
- Scale Length 26.5″ (673 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Nut Width 1.875″ (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Side Dots Luminlay®
- Truss Rod Nut Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ 7
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ 7
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration HH
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Original Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Gotoh® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Switch Tip Black
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.054 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Included Jackson® Foam Core Case (p/n: 2994742100)
- 8 lbs 3 oz
For more information on this Jackson instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock