7 lbs 9 oz
Ibanez LB1VL – Violet
In 2011, Lari started working on her instrumental five-song Extended Play (EP), named, simply, Lari Basilio, which features Felipe Andreoli, bass player in the popular Brazilian band Angra. The EP was produced by five-time Latin Grammy winner Lampadinha.
Her second original work, the CD and DVD “The Sound of My Room”, was released in August, 2015 at Cine Belas Artes in São Paulo. “The idea of taking instrumental guitar music to a movie theater proved (to be) a creative initiative (equal to) the compositions of Lari Basilio,” said Guitar Player Brazil magazine in its October , 2015 issue. The 10-song package includes a mini-documentary and behind-the-scenes footage on the DVD.
Lari won the instrumental category of the Samsung E-Festival in 2014 and performed for a crowd of 15,000 alongside Keb’ Mo’ and Quinn Sullivan at the Samsung Best of Blues Festival in Brazil. She has also opened for guitar clinics by Paul Gilbert and Andy Timmons and appeared at the Malibu Guitar Festival in 2017. The online video of her jam with Steve Vai is something no fan should miss.
She was also invited by Joe Satriani to be part of the G4 Experience 2019, being the first female guitar player to join the event.
Being a technical yet melodic player has always come naturally to Lari. Many feel that she has taken the electric guitar in a new direction and, at the same time, brought it to a new level.
Lari’s most recent original work, “Far More” album, was recorded at Capitol Studios in Los Angeles with an all-star band: Vinnie Colaiuta (drums), Nathan East (bass) and Greg Phillinganes (keys/piano). Also bringing two very special guests: Joe Satriani (on the track Glimpse of Light) and Siedah Garrett (on the track Man in The Mirror, for which Lari created a new arrangement).
Other specifications include:
- Neck type AZ Oval CS-TECH WOOD 1pc Roasted Birdseye Maple neck
- Top/back/body Ash body
- Fretboard S-TECH WOOD Roasted Birdseye Maple fretboardMother of Pearl dot inlay
- Fret Jumbo Stainless Steel fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- Number of frets 22
- Bridge Gotoh® T1702B bridge
- String space 10.5mm
- Neck pickup Seymour Duncan® Lari Basilio (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- Middle pickup Seymour Duncan® Lari Basilio (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- Bridge pickup Seymour Duncan® Lari Basilio (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- Factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings D’Addario® EXL110
- String gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Nut Bone nut
- Hardware color GoldRadius : 228mmR to 305mmR COMPOUND
- Gotoh ® Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.
- Dyna-MIX9 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminlay side dots
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 56.4mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.5mm at 12F
- 7 lbs 9 oz
For more information on this Ibanez instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock