7 lbs 15 oz
ON HOLD – Fender Limited Edition American Original ’50s Stratocaster – MK Blonde
When we released the Stratocaster in 1954, we didn’t set out to create a classic-but we did. The Stratocaster’s sleek style, articulate sound and plethora of innovations redefined electric guitar and opened up a brave new world of musical possibilities. The American Original ‘50s Stratocaster maintains Fender’s legendary original-era style and ground-breaking tone, while adding modern feel and pickup switching.
The American Original ‘50s Stratocaster is the best way to experience the performance, style and tone that made Fender a household name among guitarists.
Only 200 units built!
Other specifications include:
- Series: American Original
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Soft “V”Neck
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets :21, Vintage Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dots (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe”
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell
- Pickups: Custom Shop Fat ‘50s Strat
- Pickup Switching:5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck PickupControls:Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs:Eggshell
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Strings:Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Vintage-Style Hardshell
- 7 lbs 15 oz
For more information about the Fender Limited Edition American Original ’50s Stratocaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock