8 lbs 11 oz
Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster – Daphne Blue
Sixty years ago, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster as the top-of-the-line electric guitar; later the sound and easily modifiable style attracted counterculture players who rarely hesitated to personalize their instruments. A modern, triple-pickup take on this hip, classic instrument, the 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster is an homage to the mod ethos that permeates the cult of the Jazzmaster. It’s fierce, it’s inspiring and it’s uniquely Fender.
Designed and voiced specifically for the Triple Jazzmaster by pickup guru Tim Shaw, this calibrated pickup set sports sleek chrome Filter’Tron™ covers. The throaty, powerful-sounding bridge pickup is matched to chiming neck and middle pickups for flexible sound. It wouldn’t be a Jazzmaster without some electronic twists, and this model features a standard 5-way pickup switch with traditional Strat® layout and a special 2-way toggle switch. This extra switch uses position 3 on the pickup selector to activate the neck and bridge pickups in tandem. The “‘60s Oval C”-shaped neck bears a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets for easy playability. Other authentic touches that grace the Triple Jazzmaster include a Jazzmaster tremolo bridge with lock button, screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles, Pure Vintage single-line “Fender Deluxe” tuning machines, dual-wing string tree and 4-bolt vintage style neck plate engraved with a “60th Anniversary” logo.
Produced in limited quantities for 2018, the 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster combines authentic looks, uniquely flexible wiring and brand-new humbucking pickups from Tim Shaw for a guitar that’s ready to rip it up on stage and off.
Other features include:
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck:Maple, 60s Oval “C”
- Neck Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard:Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets:21, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays:Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width):Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines:Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe”
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge:9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard:4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups:Tim Shaw Designed Custom Humbucking Pickups with FilterTron™ Covers (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching:5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup,
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs:Aged White “Witch Hat”
- Hardware Finish:Nickel/Chrome
- Case:Hardshell Case
- 8 lbs 11 oz
For more information on the Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock