7 lbs 2 oz
Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster – White Blonde
When the opening riff of “Good Times Bad Times” came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender® Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the “mirror guitar” before transforming into a one-of-a-kind hand-painted instrument. At each stage in its evolution, this legendary guitar produced some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
The Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster features a two-piece ash body, lacquer finish and a pair of Jimmy Page Custom ’59 Tele® single-coil pickups that deliver the incendiary, full-bodied tone that inspired all the unforgettable licks on Led Zeppelin’s first album. The custom “Thin D”shaped maple neck has a 7.25”-radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, giving it a smooth playing feel. The “top-loader” bridge allows for through-body or top-load stringing, which produces a rounder, warmer tone and less tension so you can bend the strings with ease. Other features include a bone nut vintagestyle round string tree and Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe” tuning machines for authentic style and performance.
Created alongside Page himself, the Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster also boasts some personalized touches like a Jimmy Page signature on the headstock and on the custom chrome neck plate. Included in the vintage tweed case are eight round mirrors (a tribute to the custom treatment Page later applied to the guitar), a black coiled cable, vintage-style “stained glass” strap and a custom Certificate of Authenticity. About his beloved Telecaster, Jimmy said it best: “I really made it my own – it’s quite a magical guitar.”
Other specifications include:
- Series: Artist Series
- Body Material: 2-Piece Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Jimmy Page Custom Thin “D”
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25” (184.1 mm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe”
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles TopLoad or Strings-Through-Body
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Pickups: Jimmy Page Custom ‘59 Tele (Bridge/Neck) Pickup
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage Tweed Case
- 1st pic with mirrors on guitar is a stock photo. All other pics are of the actual guitar you would receive.
- 7 lbs 2 oz
For more information about the Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock