8 lbs 2 oz
Fender Custom Shop NAMM LTD 1962 Jazzmaster NOS – Champagne Sparkle/NAMM Instrument
The Fender Jazzmaster may not be as well known as the Fender classic Tele or Strat, but it should be! It is on a separate playing field in terms of looks, sounds, and playability. Featuring an offset-waist body, single-coil pickups designed specifically for the Jazzmaster, a Rosewood fingerboard, larger headstock, and an elegant nitrocellulose lacquer finish, the Fender Custom Shop ’62 Jazzmaster is one of a kind.
This particular guitar was on display at the 2020 Winter NAMM Show In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other features include:
- NOS Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Bass Alder Body
- Flame AAA Maple Neck with Round-Lam Flame AAA Maple Fingerboard
- ’62 Jazzmaster Neck Back-Shape
- 7.25″ – 9.5″ Compound Radius
- 6105 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Hand-Wound Jazzmaster Pickups
- 3-Way Switch with Rhythm Tone Circuit
- 3-Ply White Guard Pickguard
- Adjustable J-Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 8 lbs 2 oz
For more information on the Fender Custom Shop 1962 Jazzmaster NOS, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock