Fender Custom Shop NAMM Limited Custom 50s Stratocaster Journeyman Relic – ATTG/2SB/NAMM Instrument
The Fender Custom Shop Custom 50s Stratocaster Journeyman Relic is a part of the NAMM Fender Custom Shop Winter Showcase. This ATTG/2SB has a light weight alder body, accurately reproducing the classic tones of the 1950s.
This particular guitar was on display at the 2020 Winter NAMM Show In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Journeyman Relic® Flashcoat Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body (Sorted for Lightest Weight Available)
- Tinted Rift Sawn Maple Neck with 11/56 Offset “V” Back-Shape
- 7.25″ to 9.5″ Compound Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall/6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound Tomatillo Pickups with RWRP Middle
- 5-Way Switch w/ Half-Blender Wiring
- Single-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree with Metal Spacer
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 13 oz
For more information about the Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster, please contact us.
1 in stock