7 lbs 14 oz
Fender Custom Shop Master Built 1969 Plumerian Stratocaster NOS – Plumeria Art Work by Sarah Gallenberger/2021 Fender Custom Shop Winter Online Event
Greg Fessler came to the Fender Custom Shop in 1990, working his way up through the ranks as an apprentice. He assisted with the Robben Ford signature line of guitars, eventually becoming the sole builder of those instruments and, later, Ford’s personal builder. Fessler has built one-off Stratocaster and Telecaster models for a host of players, including Joe Bonnamasa, Jeff Healey, Hank Marvin, John Mayer, Rhonda Smith, Neil Schon and Pete Wentz, to name only a few.
Fessler’s remarkable abilities as a Master Builder have earned him accolades from many Fender artists and from discerning customers worldwide. His meticulous attention to detail is exemplified in every instrument he creates, each of which is a perfect example of the intense commitment it takes to earn the title of Master Builder.
This particular guitar was on display at the 2021 Fender Custom Shop Winter Online Event In Corona, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other features include:
- Part # 921-6088-839
- Fender Custom Shop Event Item #112
- NOS Urethane Finish
- 2-Piece Select Ash Body
- Plumeria Artwork by Sarah Gallenberger
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with Maple Cap
- 1969 “U” Back-Shape
- 9.5″ Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall (6105) Frets
- Josefina Hand-Wound ’69 Strat® Pickups
- 5-Way Switch; Vintage Wiring
- 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Schaller® “F” Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut; Wing String Tree
- Master Built By Greg Fessler
- Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Polishing Cloth; Certificate of Authenticity.
- 7 lbs 14 oz
For more information about this Fender Custom Shop Master Built Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock