Fender Custom Shop LTD 1969 Journeyman Stratocaster – Aged Firemist Silver
Each Custom Shop Limited Edition instrument is only available for a short time, which makes it eminently collectable and adds to its investment value. Crafted with many features reserved only for certain artists and master-built instruments, they are just what the name says they are: highly anticipated limited-edition models that go very quickly.
Other exciting features include a light-tint, urethane-finished riftsawn maple neck with ’69 “U”-shaped profile, 9.5”-radius round-lam maple, three-ply Parchment pickguard, 21 6105 frets, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style “F”-stamped tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree with nylon spacer. Includes a deluxe hardshell case, strap and Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity.
Other specs include:
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Profile: ’69 Style “U” Back-Shape
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5″
- No. of Frets: 21 Narrow Tall (6105) Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickups: Hand-Wound Master Design “Bone-Tone” Strat® (Bridge), Hand-Wound Master Design “Bone-Tone” Strat® (Middle), Hand-Wound Master Design “Bone-Tone” Strat® (Neck)
- Bridge: Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- Tuning Machines: Schaller® “F” Tuning Machines
- Hardware Finish: Nickle/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Accessories: Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 13 oz
For more information about this Fender Custom Shop instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock