Fender Custom Shop LTD 1965 Stratocaster Relic – Aged Magenta Sparkle
Take a look at this Fender Custom Shop LTD ’65 Strat Relic in eye-catching Aged Magenta Sparkle! This guitar sports alder body, hand-wound fat 60’s single coil pickups, 4-bolt on flame AAA maple 65 “C” neck, AAA rosewood fretboard, mother of pearl dot inlays, 9.50″ radius, and Custom Shop Vintage Strat Relic hardware. Finished in gorgeous Aged Magenta Sparkle, this guitar is sure to please eyes and ears alike!
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is extraordinary. You know it when you play one, it’s definitely more than the sum of its parts. It’s filled with intangible, electrifying elements that add a new dimension to your playing experience. It’s as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, alive with the spirit of the place where it was built and the devotion of those who crafted it.
Other specifications include:
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck Blank: Flame AAA Maple
- Fretboard: AAA Rosewood
- Trus Rod: Early 60’s
- Fret Wire: Narrow Tall/6105
- Fretboard Radius: 9.50″
- Nut Width: 1.650″
- Butt Width: 2.200″
- Neck Shape: 65 Strat “C”
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge: Custom Shop Vintage Strat Relic
- Neck Plate: Engraved Limited Edition
- String Tree: American Vintage 65+ Nylon Spring Relic
- Pickguard: 63-76 Strat EBE Relic
- Controls: Strat Vintage Mod Wiring #2 RElic
- Neck Pickup: Hand-wound Strat Far 60’s Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: Hand-wound Strat Fat 60’s Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup:Hand-wound Strat Fat 60’s Single Coil
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.
- 8 lbs 2 oz
For more information on this Fender Custom Shop instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock