Fender Custom Shop LTD 1960 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic – Faded Aged Surf Green/2022 Custom Shop Spring Dealer Event
The Fender Custom Shop LTD 1960 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic features include Hand-wound Texas Special pickups, 1/2 blender Mod, ’60s style Oval “C” neck shape, jumbo frets and Journeyman Relic finish package. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
This particular instrument was on display at the 2022 Fender Custom Shop Spring Dealer Event. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Model Number: 9231012578
- Body Material: 2-Piece Alder
- Body Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Bridge: Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 1/2 Blender
- Fingerboard: AAA Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Fret Number: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo 6100
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Hand-wound Texas Special
- Middle Pickup: Hand-wound Texas Special
- Bridge Pickup: Hand-wound Texas Special
- Neck Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Neck Materials: Maple Quartersawn
- Neck Shape: 60 Style Oval C neck carve
- Pick Guard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Switch
- Position Inlay: Vintage Clay Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.
- 7 lbs 11 oz
For more information on this Fender Custom Shop instrument, please contact us.
Out of stock