Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Vintage Custom 1958 Jazzmaster Relic – Aged Vintage Blonde/2019 FCS Summer Showcase Event
Originally designed for jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly adopted by surfers and punks who were drawn to the offset, contoured body, new vibrato system and flexible electronics. The 1958 Vintage Custom Jazzmaster brings the vintage style, sound and feel of those exciting musical times into the modern era.
This particular guitar and amp set was on display at the 2019 Fender Custom Shop Summer Showcase Event In Indian Wells, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other features include:
- Part # 923 5001 095
- Relic Flash Coat Lacquer Finish
- Lightweight 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- 1-Piece Tinted Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- ’57 Soft “V” Back-Shape
- 7.25″ – 9.5″ Compound Radius
- 21 50085 Frets
- Hand-Wound Jazzmaster Flat Magnet Pickups
- 1-Ply Black Pickguard
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity
- 8 lbs 4 oz
For more information on the Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Vintage Custom 1958 Jazzmaster Relic, please contact us.
Out of stock