7 lbs 5 oz
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Tomatillo Telecaster Journeyman Relic – Super Faded Aged Tahitian Coral
Get ready to rock and roll with the Limited Edition Tomatillo Tele, a guitar that combines the best of vintage vibes and modern awesomeness. We’re talking about underwound Tomatillo Tele pickups here, folks, equipped with Alnico 2 magnets that’ll make your tones sweeter than a perfectly ripe tomato.
But that’s not all! This baby boasts a two-piece select ash body that’ll have you feeling like a rockstar, and a one-piece rift-sawn maple neck that’s smoother than butter. It’s the perfect combination to let those pickups shine and bring out all the little nuances in your playing. Plus, check out the neck—it’s got a ’57-style “soft V” profile, a vintage compound compound radius fingerboard (yep, you read that right), and 21 narrow tall frets. Talk about a finger-flying experience!
Now, let’s talk about the wiring. We’ve got a ’51 Modified Nocaster wiring with a blender pot instead of a master tone. It’s like having a secret sauce to mix and match your sounds. And if you’re craving that Fat ’50s sound and style, don’t worry—we’ve got you covered. There’s a Fat ’50s control assembly included in the case, because we know some of you just can’t resist that extra flavor.
This Limited Edition Tomatillo Tele comes with a single-ply parchment pickguard, a reverse-angle Nocaster bridge with compensated RSD brass saddles (fancy, huh?), vintage-style tuning machines, a bone nut (nope, not the edible kind), and a disc string tree. It’s like a feast for the eyes and the ears!
So there you have it, folks—the Limited Edition Tomatillo Tele. Vintage meets modern, style meets substance, and flavor meets tone. Get ready to pluck those strings and let the deliciousness flow through your fingertips. Rock on!
Other specifications include:
- Model Number: 9235001530
- Series: Limited Edition
- Color: Super Faded Aged Tahitian Coral
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: 2 Piece Ash Body
- Body Finish: Journeyman Relic Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck Material: RIft Sawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 57 Style Soft “V”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25″ – 9.5″ Radius
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625″ (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Flash Coat Lacquer
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Pickups: Hand Wound Tomatillo Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Nocaster bridge with compensated RSD brass saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Limited Edition Certificate of Authenticity, Neckplate & Decal
- 7 lbs 5 oz
If interested in this Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Tomatillo Stratocaster Journeyman Relic, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
1 in stock