6 lbs 4 oz
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Roasted Pine Double Esquire Relic – Faded/Aged Wide Fade 2TSB
The features include a maple neck with “1950 Blackguard”-shaped profile, vintage-style 7.25″-9.5″ compound-radius fingerboard, 21 medium-vintage frets, 1-ply Eggshell pickguard, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and round string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Other specifications include:
- Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Roasted Pine Body
- 1-Piece Tinted Roasted Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- 1950 Blackguard Back-Shape
- 7.25″-9.5″ Vintage Compound Radius
- 21 Medium Vintage (47095) Frets
- Hand-Wound ’50-’51 Blackguard Tele Pickups
- ’51 Mod Nocaster Wiring with 3-Way Switch
- 1-Ply Caballo Tono Pickguard
- 1950 Vintage Esquire Bridge with Steel Barrel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Disc String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.
- 6 lbs 4 oz
For more information about this Fender Custom Shop instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock