Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 63 Strat Heavy Relic – Faded/Aged Ocean Turquois/2019 FCS Summer Showcase Event
If you are looking for that classic Stratocaster tone with a beautiful, aged body and tint then you are in luck. The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1963 Stratocaster Heavy Relic is here to deliver what you have been striving for. Hidden in your Dads closet for a few decades this ’63 Stratocaster has been waiting to be taken out of its case and fired up again. Using Handwound Fat 60’s pickups the warm snap is all there. This Limited Edition Fender Custom Shop ’63 Stratocaster is a great addition to any arsenal of guitars.
This particular guitar and amp set was on display at the 2019 Fender Custom Shop Summer Showcase Event In Indian Wells, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Part # 923 1011 583
- Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
- Lightweight 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Maple Rift Sawn Neck with 60’s Oval “C” Back-Shape
- Dark Rosewood Fingerboard
- 9.5″ Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound Strat Fat 60’s Pickups with RWRP Middle Pickup
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed
- 3-Ply Mint Green Pickguard
- Vintage Strat Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 8 oz
If interested in this Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1963 Stratocaster Heavy Relic, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock