7 lbs 8 oz
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 59 Strat Journeyman Relic – SF Aged Sea Foam Green/NAMM Instrument
If you are looking for that classic Stratocaster tone with a beautiful, aged body and tint then you are in luck. The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1959 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic is here to deliver what you have been striving for. Hidden in your Dads closet for a few decades this ’59 Stratocaster has been waiting to be taken out of its case and fired up again. Using Handwound Fat 50’s pickups the warm snap is all there. This Limited Edition Fender Custom Shop ’59 Stratocaster is a great addition to any arsenal of guitars.
This particular guitar and amp set was on display at the 2019 Winter NAMM Show In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Part # 923-5000-914
- Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- Alder Body
- Tinted Quartersawn “AA” Flame Maple Neck
- Flat Laminated Dark Rosewood Fretboard
- 6105 Frets
- 9.5″ Radius
- Bone Nut
- ’63 Strat Style “C” shape neck (.080″ – .980″)
- Handwound Fat 50’s Pickups (RWRP middle pickup)
- Vintage Modified Wiring #2 – 5 Way Switch
- 3-Ply Mint Guard
- Vintage Hardware
- Deluxe Hard Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 8 oz
If interested in this Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1959 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock