Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 57 Strat Heavy Relic – Aztec Gold over Gold Sparkle/2019 FCS Summer Showcase Event
If you are looking for that classic Stratocaster tone with a beautiful, aged body and tint then you are in luck. The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1957 Stratocaster Heavy Relic is here to deliver what you have been striving for. Hidden in your Dads closet for a few decades this ’57 Stratocaster has been waiting to be taken out of its case and fired up again. Using Handwound El Diablo pickups the warm snap is all there. This Limited Edition Fender Custom Shop ’57 Stratocaster is a great addition to any arsenal of guitars.
This particular guitar and amp set was on display at the 2019 Fender Custom Shop Summer Showcase Event In Indian Wells, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Part # 923 5001 085
- Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- 1-Piece Tinted Rift Sawn Maple Neck w/ ’57 Soft “V” Back-Shape
- 9.5″ Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound El Diablo Pickups with RWRP Middle Pickup
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed
- 1-Ply Eggshell Pickguard
- Vintage Strat Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 8 oz
If interested in this Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1957 Stratocaster Heavy Relic, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock