7 lbs 11 oz
Fender Custom Shop 1964 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster – Aged Olympic White
Distinguishing itself from its 50’s predecessors, the 1964 Strat® introduced a slew of updates to players. Strutting a round-lam rosewood fingerboard, and a beautiful Olympic White Finish on a two-piece alder body, the debut of modern Strat features garnishes this ’64 Relic in eye-catching fashion. To faithfully commemorate this benchmark guitar, Fender Custom Shop serves up a shot of vintage swagger with a Journeyman Relic lacquer finish, complete with a compendium of vintage-correct appointments, crafted in steadfast detail.
Among these period-specific features are a tinted quartersawn maple neck with a “ ’63 C”-shaped neck profile for exceptional playability, hand-wound Fat ’64 Strat pickups for classic tone, vintage-style tuning machines and American Vintage synchronized bridge.
Additional features include 21 6105 frets, 5-way switch, Vintage Modified #2 wiring, bone nut and wing string tree with metal spacer. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Other specifications include:
- Model Number: 9235001578
- Series: Time Machine
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1963 Strat Style “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized with Custom Shop “V” Logo
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: AAA Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Clay Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat ’64 Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound RWRP Fat ’64 Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat ’64 Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Master Tone)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Switch Tips: Vintage White
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.
- 7 lbs 11 oz
For more information on the Fender Custom Shop Journeyman Relic Stratrocaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
1 in stock