7 lbs 11 oz
Fender Custom Shop 1958 Stratocaster Relic – Faded Aged Chocolate 3-Tone Sunburst
A pivotal time for the evolution of the Strat®, the 1958 model year ushered in the now-classic 3-color Sunburst, while retaining a one-piece maple neck. Heavily aged to fashion a truly vintage aesthetic and feel, our expert artisans at Fender® Custom Shop lend a Relic® treatment, providing a decades-worn twist to accompany fresh player-centric features like a 9.5”-radius fingerboard, 21 6105 frets, and Vintage Modified #2 wiring. Exhibiting a fquartersawn neck and loaded with hand-wound Strat® Fat 50’s pickups, the 1958 Heavy Relic® Strat® looks and plays like a true classic.
Sporting a two-piece alder body—ash for Aged White Blonde—with deep, sleek contours and a single ply Eggshell pickguard, this guitar screams classic Strat®.
Other appointments include a medium-tinted ’54 Strat Soft “V” neck, 5-way switch, American Vintage synchronized bridge, vintage tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Other specifications include:
- Model Number: 9235001569
- Color: Faded Aged Chocolate 3-Tone Sunburst
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1954 Strat Soft “V”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized with Custom Shop “V” Logo
- Neck Finish: Medium Tint Relic
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat ’50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat ’50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat ’50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Switch Tips: Vintage White
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.available as is, left handed, or customized to taste. See your Custom Shop Showcase dealer for details.
- 7 lbs 11 oz
For more information on the Fender Custom Shop Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
1 in stock