Fender Custom Shop 1956 Relic Stratocaster – Two Tone Sunburst
Few thing equal the magic of a "beat up Fender strat", and this is one that truly takes the cake. This relic stratocaster is built for tone, playability, and classic looks. The basic framework is a 1956 stratocaster, but this version of it comes with custom wiring, our famous custom shop fat 50s pickups, taller 6105 frets, and flatter 9.5 radius
The classic 10/56 neck shape is one of our most popular neckshapes, and the feel and the sound of this guitar is something that every Strat player must experience. The custom wirng enables the player the ability to use the moddle tone control on the bridge pickup as well.
Other specifications include:
- Body: Alder 2-Piece
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, 10/’56 “V” Shape, .880" @ 1st fret .980" @ 12th fret
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Dunlop® 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width @ Nut: 1.65" (43 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Gotoh® Vintage Style Machine Heads
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply
- Pickups: 3 Custom Shop ‘50s Single-Coil Strat® Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Bone Nut
- All Original Detailing, Built From Original Tooling. Shows Natural Wear and Tear of Years of Heavy Use, Nicks, Scratches, Worn Finish Rusty Hardware and Aged Plastic Parts.
- Accessories: Tweed Case, Strap, Cable, Polishing Cloth, Pick Pack, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 7 oz
For more information on the Fender Custom Shop ’56 Stratocaster Relic, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock