Fender Custom Shop 1954 Telecaster Heavy Relic – Super Faded Aged Copper Metallic – Summer Showcase Event Instrument Limited Edition #133
The Telecaster has a distinct twang sound that people love in a guitar, especially when it comes to rock, blues, and country. This particular Fender Custom Shop 1954 Telecaster is a replication of the 1954 Tele. Using Handound pickups and a 3 position blade switch, the exact tones you want are easily accessible. If that’s not enough, this guitar features an Ash body with a thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish to make this ’54 Telecaster heavy relic a must-see.
This particular instrument was hand picked by Eddie’s Guitars in Corona, California at the Fender Custom Shop Summer Showcase Event.
Other specifications include:
- Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
- Ash Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 54 Style Soft “U” Neck-shape
- 21-6105 Frets
- 9.5″ Radius, Bone Nut
- 1-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- Hand-Wound Nocaster Pickups
- Hand-Wound Texas Special Neck Pickup
- Fat 50’s Tele Wiring (Tone control connects to volume wiper), Vintage 50’s Style Hardware
- Tweed Hardshell Case
- Limited Edition Certificate and Decal
- 6 lbs 10 oz
For more information about the Fender Custom Shop Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock