7 lbs 12 oz
Hold – Fender American Ultra Telecaster – Arctic Pearl/B Stock
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone.
The American Ultra Telecaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compoundradius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
Other specifications include:
- Series: American Ultra
- Body Material: Bound Top – Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “D” Neck Finish: Ultra Satin Neck with Gloss Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 10” to 14” Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dots (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele® with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-ply White
- Pickups: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele® (Bridge, Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Special Electronics: S-1™ Switch Activates Series Wiring Option Controls: Master Volume (S-1™ Switch), Master Tone Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- 7 lbs 12 oz
For more information on the Fender American Ultra Telecaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock