Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster, Rosewood – Mercury
The American Professional II Jazzmaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazzmaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the sparkle and chime the Jazzmaster is known for. The bridge pickup has a tap function that allows both a powerful, throaty sound or a lower-output vintage sound. At the flip of a switch, the rhythm circuit puts both pickups in series for a thicker tone with increased output, controlled by independent volume and tone roller pots. The new Panorama™ Tremolo system with pop-in tremolo arm dramatically increases the range of vibrato available, allowing for deep, Strat-style dives, in addition to classic Jazzmaster warble.
The American Pro II Jazzmaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
Other specifications include:
- Series:American Professional II
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Urethane
- Neck:Maple, Deep “C”
- Neck Finish:“Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard:Rosewood – 9.5” (241 mm) Radius
- Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays:White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width):Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines:Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge:9.5” Radius Jazzmaster®/Jaguar® Bridge with Panorama™ Tremolo System
- Pickguard:3-Ply Black
- Pickups:V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazzmaster® (Bridge, Neck)
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck PickupControls:Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Thumbwheel Volume and Tone Controls for Series Rhythm Mode
- Control Knobs:Aged White “Witch Hat”, Black “Witch Hat” (Dark Night)
- Hardware Finish:Nickel/Chrome
- Strings:Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag:Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
- 8 lbs 6 oz
For more information on the Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock