Fender American Original ’50s Stratocaster – White Blonde
When we released the Stratocaster in 1954, we didn’t set out to create a classic-but we did. The Stratocaster’s sleek style, articulate sound and plethora of innovations redefined electric guitar and opened up a brave new world of musical possibilities. The American Original ‘50s Stratocaster maintains Fender’s legendary original-era style and ground-breaking tone, while adding modern feel and pickup switching.
The wax-potted Pure Vintage ‘59 single-coil Stratocaster pickups are as period-correct as possible, from the Formvar-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 5 magnets. The thick “Soft V” neck profile is perfect for chording, while the 9.5”-radius fingerboard enhances playability. Other authentic touches include vintage-tall frets, original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware-including a six-point synchronized tremolo bridge-vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that not only lets the wood “breathe” naturally, it also ages in a distinctively appealing way.
The American Original ‘50s Stratocaster is the best way to experience the performance, style and tone that made Fender a household name among guitarists.
Other specifications include:
- Series:American Original
- Body Material:Ash
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck:Maple, Soft “V”Neck
- Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard:Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets:21, Vintage Tall
- Position Inlays:Black Dots (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width):Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines:Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe”
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge:Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard:1-Ply Eggshell
- Pickups:Pure Vintage ‘59 Single-Coil Strat (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching:5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck PickupControls:Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs:Eggshell
- Hardware Finish:Nickel/Chrome
- Strings:Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Vintage-Style Hardshell
- 7 lbs 7 oz
For more information about the Fender American Original ’50s Stratocaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock