Fender American Elite Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker – Ocean Turquoise
Mixing modern sound and a plethora of innovative features with traditional visual style, the American Elite Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker doesn’t just push the envelope—it completely annihilates it. Designed for modern players who need tonal variety on tap, as well as unprecedented performance and supple playing feel, this topnotch performer delivers every single time you plug it in.
This American Elite HSS model combines a powerful Shawbucker open-coil humbucking bridge pickup with the exclusive New fourth generation Noiseless pickups, which represent a quantum leap in pickup design. The new Noiseless pickups’ hum-free vintage-style sound and the Shawbucker’s snarling midrange creates pristine cleans and gigantic overdriven tones for multidimensional classic Stratocaster sound turned up to 11. Push-push switching enables the “passing lane”, which instantly rerouts your bridge pickup signal to the output jack, bypassing the tone circuit. This kicks your tone into overdrive with enhanced overtones and higher output. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”- shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. New locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the new synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performance while the smooth two-point modern tremolo adds emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning. In a vintage-inspired touch, the new truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap.
Fender is renowned for mind-blowing style, and this guitar is no different—from the redesignedsleek contours to the black chrome headstock logo this instrument will dazzle with classic aesthetics. The American Elite Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker is a bold new guitar for progressive players setting out to explore new musical frontiers. Includes a redesigned.
Other specifications include:
- Series: American Elite
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front (Maple)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” to 14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Pickguard: Aged White Pearl(708)
- Pickups: Shawbucker™ (Bridge), New 4th Generation Noiseless (Middle/ Neck)
- Pickup Switching: S-1 Switch Up: Position 1. Bridge Pickup. Position 2. Bridge/MiddlePickup. Position 3. Middle Pickup. Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup. Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Push-Push Passing lane switch to engage Bridge Pickup and bypass tone controls
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- 8 lbs 8 oz
For more information on the Fender American Elite Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock