8 lbs 0 oz
Fender American Elite Stratocaster – 3 Tone Sunburst/Ebony Fingerboard
The American Elite Stratocaster has Fender’s timeless style, but under the hood it’s an entirely new breed of guitar designed for players who constantly push the envelope. With over a dozen new innovations, the American Elite Stratocaster is a true performer with exceptional feel and versatile sound from the moment you plug it in and play.
Featured exclusively on American Elite instruments, the new fourth generation Noiseless pickups represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these new pickups offer pristine cleans and fat overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D” profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. New locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performance while the smooth two-point modern tremolo adds emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from the redesigned sleek back and forearm contours to the black chrome headstock logo, this instrument will dazzle with elegant style. The American Elite Stratocaster is a bold new guitar for the brave new player who seeks to cross uncharted musical terrain. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection.
Other specifications include:
- Series: American Elite
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face (Ebony),
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 9.5” to 14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Large Pearloid Dots (Ebony)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Guard
- Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless (Bridge/Middle/Neck) Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ switch), Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge Pickups; No-Load™ Tone control)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- 8 lbs 0 oz
For more information on the Fender American Elite Stratocaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock