8 lbs 2 oz
EVH Wolfgang USA Edward Van Halen Signature – Ivory/B Stock – One Off Build Factory Mistake
EVH brings you the Wolfgang® USA Edward Van Halen Signature model, loaded with Eddie Van Halen’s most up-to-date specs along with the classic looks and behemoth sound you’ve come to expect.
The basswood body features a big-leaf maple top and five-ply binding, while the bolt-on quartersawn maple neck is sculpted to Eddie’s precise specs, with graphite reinforcement and a hand-rubbed back finish for smooth, fast playability. The compound-radius (12”-16”) ebony fingerboard has 22 vintage stainless steel frets, pearloid (Ivory finish) or dot (Stealth finish) inlays, and a convenient heel-mounted truss rod adjustment wheel.
Experience scorching and well-balanced tone with a custom-wound alnico 2 EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucker in the bridge and a newly added alnico 3 custom-wound EVH® Wolfgang Humbucker in the neck, both controlled by a special reverse oriented three-way toggle switch. Stutter-stop à la “You Really Got Me” with the red-button killswitch and play “Cathedral” without any crackle or pop, courtesy of the EVH High Friction (Tone) Pot and an EVH “HPU” or High Performance Upgrade, custom-made Low Friction (Volume) Pot.
Sturdy and steadfast, the EVH-branded Floyd Rose® locking tremolo provides endless sustain and precise tuning regardless of how many dive bombs you rip or how drastically you attack your whammy-bar. The EVH D-Tuna® retunes to drop-D and back with strict accuracy at the flick of a finger, with a low-friction volume control for smooth swells and a high-friction tone control that prevents accidental tone shifting.
Boasts elegant and classic style in Ivory or Stealth with chrome hardware, black speed knobs and dog leash strap/eye-bolt clasps. Hardshell EVH Striped SKB case and EVH leather strap included.
This particular instrument was factory build mistake. These only come with pearloid block inlays and this one was accidently built with pearloid dot fretboard inlays. So it is a one of one piece.
Other specifications include:
- Model Name: Wolfgang® USA Edward Van Halen Signature, Ebony Fingerboard, Ivory
- Model Number: 5107921849
- Series: Wolfgang® USA
- MSRP: $4475.51
- Color: Ivory
- Body Binding: 5-Ply
- Body Material: Basswood w/ Big Leaf Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Back: Basswood
- Body Top: Big Leaf Maple
- Neck Shape: Wolfgang Backshape, .805″ @ 3rd Fret / .890″ @ 12th Fret
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage Stainless
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Headstock: EVH®-Branded
- Neck Plate: NA
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Bridge Pickup: EVH® Wolfgang Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: EVH® Wolfgang AL3 Humbucker
- Controls: EVH® BI Tech HPU Low Friction Volume, EVH® Bourns High Friction Tone
- Pickup Switching: EVH Reverse-Style 3-Position Switching: Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and Bridge, Position 3:Bridge
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna®
- Tuning Machines: EVH®-Branded
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: N/A
- Control Knobs: Black “Speed” Knobs
- Strings: EVH® Branded (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Hard Case
- 8 lbs 2 oz
For more information about the EVH Wolfgang USA Edward Van Halen Signature guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock