7 lbs 9 oz
Ernie Ball Music Man Sabre HT HH Trem – Raspberry Burst
Oh man – What a looker. What a screamer. What a feelr.
This Ernie Ball Music Man Sabre HT HH Tremolo in Raspberry Burst is Ex-Quiz-It !
The Ernie Ball Music Man Sabre HT guitar is the newest edition to the ever-growing family of Ernie Ball Music Man instruments. Featuring the familiar shape and feel of the original Sabre, the Sabre HT showcases new custom Music Man pickup technology inspired by over a decade of guitar string research delivering an incredibly dynamic and responsive playing experience. The pickups are able to achieve an ultra-high-output, powerful low-end response while retaining a distinctively clean, clear tone and definition at lower volume levels. The HT (Heat Treated) bridge pickup utilizes patent-pending heat-treated pole pieces with a large ceramic magnet and an overwound coil that gives the pickup higher frequency harmonics and excellent touch sensitivity.
The Sabre’s custom-wound neck humbucker also features a large ceramic magnet and has been wound specifically to pair with the Sabre’s HT bridge pickup. In addition, the electronics package includes a push-push adjustable 20dB boost function and a transparent buffered output for complete tonal consistency wherever your volume control is set.
In other respects, the Sabre HT shares many of the original Sabre guitar specifications but also features a contoured Okoume body with a thick book-matched plain or roasted maple top(depending on body color), plain and roasted maple neck options, and 22 stainless steel frets.
Other specifications of the Ernie Ball Music Man Sabre include:
- Model Sabre HT
- Size 12-7/8″ wide, 1-3/4″ thick, 38-1/8″ long (32.7 cm wide, 4.4 cm thick, 96.8 cm long)
- Body Wood Okoume with thick figured maple top
- Body Finish High Gloss Polyester
- Body Bindings Natural Wood
- Bridge Music Man® Modern tremolo with crescent cover and vintage bent steel saddles
- Scale Length 25.5″
- Neck Radius 10″ (25.4 cm)
- Headstock Size 6-3/8″ (16.2 cm) long
- Frets 22 – High Profile Medium Width
- Neck Width 1-11/16″ (43.0 mm) at nut; 2-1/4″ (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood Roasted Figured Maple
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fret Markers Dot
- Neck Finish Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors Natural
- Tuning Machines Schaller M6-IND locking
- Neck Attachment 5 bolt, scuplpted neck joint
- Electronic Shielding Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls Volume knob with push/push switch for gain boost, tone knob, 5 way pickup selector switch.
- Switching 5-way lever pickup selector; Push/push volume pot for boost
- Pickups Bridge: Music Man® HT Humbucker – Nick: Music Man® Custom Wound Neck Humbucker
- Strings 10p-13p-17p-26w-36w-46w (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240)
- Build Code 813-RSB-R3-00-MB-BM
- 7 lbs 9 oz
For more information about the EBMM Sabre HT HH, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock